We offer IT consulting services that will help you improve your software architecture, create a tech-driven digital strategy, and improve operations by optimising your software portfolio. Our software engineers will finish your digital transformation journey through careful planning and effective execution of the outlined IT strategy.
OUR IT STRATEGY & CONSULTING SERVICES
We offer IT consulting services that will help you improve your software architecture, create a tech-driven digital strategy, and improve operations by optimising your software portfolio.
Our software engineers will finish your digital transformation journey through careful planning and effective execution of the outlined IT strategy.
IT Strategy and Planning to Help Your Business Look to the Future
1Datagroup’s IT strategy consulting services help businesses develop highly effective IT plans, programs and solutions. One of the biggest challenges that a business faces today is ensuring that it has a well-developed IT program that supports business objectives.
The infrastructure and technology decisions made today can have a dramatic effect on the future of your organization from a financial, performance, and competitive standpoint.
As one of the top IT consulting firms, 1Datagroup provides a comprehensive range of strategic IT services to assist any business in making these decisions.
Our team of dedicated, professional Strategic Consultants can help develop complete strategies or look at specific areas of concern.
Our approach is simple yet effective. We work with your organization and key stakeholders to ensure infrastructure and technology decisions are assessed based on your specific needs.
Using proven methodologies and frameworks, our IT strategy consulting services help your business make the right short-, mid-, and long-term infrastructure and technology decisions.
Our strategic IT services help you develop an IT plan to consolidate, optimize, expand, migrate, or implement to help you achieve your goals.
We offer various consulting engagements in all of our technology practice areas, from infrastructure management to security to strategic IT planning to fit your business needs
Benefits of IT Strategy Consulting and Planning with 1Datagroup
Dedicated Resources Our IT strategy consultants are focused solely on helping you achieve business objectives
Unparalleled Expertise Our IT strategy consultants leverage real-world experience and an unbiased view of best practices ensure your organization is more efficient and productive
Proven Methodology and Frameworks:
Our team of certified ITIL, Project Management Professional (PMP), and Cobit consultants adhere to industry best-practices.
Types of IT Assessments
IT Assessments help organizations like yours, no matter how large or small, gain a better understanding of their current IT environment to better align to key business goals and objectives.
1Dtagroup offers a variety of IT assessments to meet your business needs, including:
IT Organizational Assessments
Information Technology Assessment
Business Continuity Plan & Disaster Recovery Maturity and
Financial IT Assessments
Information Technology Assessment (ITA)
Designed to provide an in-depth overview of your current infrastructure and technology, our Information Technology Assessment (ITA) evaluates the technology solutions you have in place and how they support your business functions and objectives.
Our ITA analyzes an expansive range of IT functional areas, including:
- Data Storage – SAN, permissions, performance, accessibility, availability
- Server Infrastructure – Warranty/support, performance, capability planning, virtualization, and operating systems
- Network Infrastructure – Power, environment controls, UPS, and warranty/support
- Networking Infrastructure/Carrier Services – ISP, network switching, wireless, cabling and connectivity, LAN/WAN, and warranty/support
- Cloud Services – Compliance, availability, accessibility, and service delivery model
- Business Services/Applications – Collaboration and messaging, financial management, CRM, Active Directory/directory services, business intelligence, and file/print sharing
- IT Disaster Recover/Business Continuity – Recovery time objective (RTO) and recovery point objective (RPO), disaster recovery (DR) planning/readiness, business and impact analysis, and backups
- Network Security – RTO Password policies, anti-virus, anti-spam, firewall, content filtering, and physical security
- Telephony – All aspects of your telephony solution
- Risk – Risk identification and risk analysis
IT Organizational Assessments
Our IT Organizational Assessment analyzes how IT services are delivered throughout your organization.
This includes the assessment of the current IT organizational structure, available resources, required functions, and existing roles that help meet delivery needs.
This assessment incorporates industry best practices and business requirements to identify gaps in your delivery model, including such areas as training and development, succession planning, and workforce planning.
Our recommendations will identify the effective sourcing strategies to ensure that your IT organization can provide optimal service delivery for your business needs.
Business Continuity Plan & Disaster Recovery Maturity and Readiness Assessments
Having a well-crafted IT disaster recovery and business continuity strategy grounded in a robust data backup and recovery solution is essential.
To ensure your business is prepared, we offer assessments for:
- Business Continuity Plan (BCP) Assessment – We evaluate and provide recommendations for your current business continuity plan to ensure your plan helps protect against everything, from local equipment failure to global disaster.
- Disaster Recovery Maturity and Readiness Assessments – We analyse and score your current program based on risk level and recovery likelihood, providing key recommendations to improve your disaster recovery program.
Financial IT Assessments
Our Financial IT Assessments evaluate your current IT expenses and the areas to which funds are allocated. This helps us understand the drivers for your IT spend and how they align with your business activity.
We assess your IT spend in relation to company size, industry sector, revenue generation, and support, and then compare these results to industry benchmarks and IT financial models.
Additionally, we assess the budgeting process, spend authority, and decision policies to help you better understand how IT financial controls are applied.
Our financial IT assessments evaluate spend in the following areas:
- Cloud management
- Service delivery and resourcing
- Information security
- Vendor management
- Software and applications
- Supporting services
After our analysis is complete, we provide a comprehensive report outlining your current IT financial state, alignment to best practice and industry benchmarks, and potential areas to optimize your budget and IT spend.
1Datagroup can offer various types of cooperation, depending on customer’s requirements and needs.
TIME & MATERIALS
STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP / DEDICATED TEAM